McPhy is engaged in French and European projects in order to affirm techno-economic viability and participate in the development of green energy and industrial hydrogen.
These demonstration projects - of significant size - will allow the implementation of viable and sustainable business models using hydrogen as a sole energy vector that can connect different markets: energy and industry, electricity and gas.
- The PUSHY project (Potential Use of Solid Hydrogen) aims to create an innovative industry in the industrial hydrogen sector. It is divided into two parts: OSSHY and LASHY.
- The INGRID project is designed to produce hydrogen by electrolysis from renewable electricity, to store it in solid form and then reuse it to create electricity via a fuel cell, or to supply the hydrogen market.
- The HyCube project, on the MYRTLE platform (Corsica), wants to confirm hydrogen as a vector for energy storage at technical and economic levels in real conditions connected to the Corsica mains power supply.
- The HYPER project involves the designing and marketing of a flexible mobile platform, comprising hydrogen storage and fuel cells, for energy supply.
- The GRHYD project, led by GDF SUEZ, aims to validate the technical and economic relevance of a combined green hydrogen and natural gas network.